Napoleon Hill's Science of Successful Selling
Many followers of Napoleon Hill often miss the fact that he was not only a gifted writer and speaker, but also a man who made a living teaching other people how to sell. In 1913, Hill began working for the LaSalle Extension University in Chicago, giving him valuable insight into what he liked doing and what he did well: teaching people how to sell — products, services, and above all, themselves. This book will give you the tools you can use to effectively sell yourself and your ideas.
- • The principles of practical psychology used in successful negotiation
- • How to create intelligent promotion in order to succeed
- • The strategy of professional salesmanship
- • The qualities the professional salesperson must develop
- • Autosuggestion: the first step in salesmanship
- • About the Master Mind
- • Concentration
- • Initiative and Leadership
- • How to qualify the prospective buyer
- • How to neutralize the prospective buyer’s mind
- • The art of closing the sale
The world needs new leaders and is rich with opportunities for professional salespeople who are creative, energetic and desire to benefit others. You can be one of them!