Python for Beginners
A Crash Course Guide to Learn Python in 1 Week
Timothy C. Needham
Become a Python programming expert with ease!
Python is a simple yet powerful programming language that can enable you to start thinking like a programmer right from the beginning. It is very easy to listen to, and the stress many beginners face about memorizing arcane syntax typically presented by other programming languages will not affect you at all. Conversely, you will be able to concentrate on learning concepts and paradigms of programming.
This audiobook shall introduce you to an easy way to learn Python in just seven days and in this time be able to complete your own projects! By listening to the audiobook and implementing what you learn herein, you will realize just why major institutions like NASA, Google, Mozilla, Yahoo, Dropbox, IBM, Facebook, and many others prefer to use Python in their core products, services, and business processes. Let’s begin.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Chapter one: "Python: A Comprehensive Background"
- Chapter two: "How to Download and Install Python"
- Chapter three: "Python Glossary"
- Chapter four: "Interacting with Python"
- Chapter five: "Using Turtle for a Simple Drawing"
- Chapter six: "Variables"
- Chapter seven: "Loops"
- Chapter eight: "Native Python Datatypes"
- Chapter nine: "Python Dictionaries"
- Chapter 10: "Boolean Logic and Conditional Statements"
- Chapter 11: "Constructing ‘While’ Loops in Python"
- Chapter 12: "Constructing ‘For Loops’ in Python Programming"
- Chapter 13: "Constructing Classes and Defining Objects"
This audiobook is perfect for:
- Total beginners with zero programming experience
- Returning professionals who haven’t written code in years
- Seasoned professionals looking for a fast, simple crash course in Python
Download your copy today!