Princeton Review AP English Language & Composition Prep, 2021
4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
The Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 2x the practice of previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP English Language & Composition Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 4 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive review of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis,and argumentative essays
• Engaging coverage of word use and rhetorical modes to help you improve your writing progress
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points on the Reading and new Writing passages
• Detailed guides for the new analytical scoring rubrics